Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Family Time

This week Mom has had lots of visitors and family surrounding her.  She is so dearly loved and we want to spend as much time with her as possible. 
Grandpa, Elle and Jacob
This is "Aunt Debbie" with Mom.  They are really cousins,
but we love Debbie dearly and call her our Aunt.  It was
a blessing for her to be able to come and visit from
Arizona.
This is the photo wall that Brynn and Breanne put together so
Mom can look at her family whenever she wants.
Breanne giving Mom a neck rub.
Brynn with Charlotte




I love my Mom's beautiful face. 

My kids skyped with Grandma this morning and she is getting more and more tired.  I realized this might be the last
time they are able to hear her respond.  It is a difficult place to be, so far away wishing we could spend every moment with my Mom, and yet the last few days I have been wrapped in a bubble of spiritual peace.  I know the Lord is granting me peace as we watch, wait and pray for her comfort. We love you Mom!

1 comment:

  1. She was clearly surrounded by so much love. Thinking of all of you and praying for your continued strength and peace. Love you, Em!

    ReplyDelete