Thursday, February 6, 2014

Our Family

This is a personal thanks I am sending out on a very cold Colorado night.  I am here, wishing I could be in Utah.  Wishing I could help and yet my heart is so full as I think about the amazing family I am so blessed to be a part of.   We had a conference call last night with all of my sisters and brothers.  Every detail is discussed on these calls.  Everyone is taking a day or a night to be with Mom and Dad.  Everyone is taking off work or rearranging schedules.  I am so thankful for all the employers who are being so supportive and genuinely kind in allowing us to care for our mother.  But it isn't just our siblings it is the support from our spouses that is truly amazing as well.  Thomas & Erin have been visiting on Sundays.  Brynn is with Mom right now, Dan went to work at 4:00 am so he could be home so Alisa could be with Mom this afternoon. This is just this week.   David has continued to make sure that if I need to leave he pulls things together.  Are family rallies, it is what we do.  But I am in constant awe of my brothers, sisters and our sister and brother in laws.  They rise to meet every challenge.  They are a force of good in the world and I am so thankful for all of you.  May you all be blessed tonight and thank you for all you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment